Make an Appointment: [email protected] | 239-997-1695

  • Rates & Insurance

    Positive Progress Counseling Associates, Inc is accepting new clients for office based, telehealth, and online video counseling sessions.


    Payment is due at the time of your session. Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.

    Initial Consultation $120

    Individual Counseling Sessions $120 One Hour

    Couple & Family Counseling Sessions $120 One Hour

    Family Sessions $220 Two Hours

    Group Counseling Sessions Based on the number of group participants

    Legal Consultation $220 per hour

    Court Ordered Assessments, Diagnosis, and Representation  $220 per hour

    Legal/Expert Testimony $220 per hour

    Mileage $0.62 per mile

    Pre-Paid Session Package Rates are also available

    8 weekly hourly sessions (2 months)    $920

    12 Weekly Hourly Sessions (3 months) $1,320

    16 Weekly Hourly Sessions (4 months) $1,600

    24 Weekly Hourly Sessions (6 months) $2,160


    The practice currently accepts Medicare and United HealthCare insurance. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with your insurance benefits. If you are planning to utilize health insurance to pay for your sessions, you will need to contact your carrier before scheduling your first session to verify that you have behavioral health benefits, if you have an annual deductible, co-insurance, and or co-payment. The phone number is located on the back of your insurance card, or you can go to your insurance carrier’s website for a list of covered and non-covered services. Your insurance company determines what services are covered and is not determined by Positive Progress Counseling Associates, Inc. Verification of health insurance benefits is not a guarantee of payment. Any unpaid costs and fees are the client’s responsibility and must be paid on the date of service. 

    If your insurance carrier is Medicare and you have a secondary insurance carrier, Medicare normally pays 80% of the cost for services and your secondary insurance carrier pays the remaining 20% of the cost for services. Some secondary insurance companies also pay the annual Medicare deductible. The annual Medicare deductible for 2021 is $203. If your secondary insurance carrier does not pay your deductible, you will be responsible for paying your deductible before your insurance carrier will pay for any of the costs for services provided. 

    Positive Progress Counseling Associates, Inc electronically bills your insurance company on the same date as your session. This process is much quicker than submitting paper claims or using contracted billing agents. Alternatives to office sessions, may not be covered by your insurance carrier. 

    If you have insurance from a carrier other than Medicare or United HealthCare, your provider choice may be dependent on your insurance coverage or ability to afford your care. After speaking to your insurance company, you may decide to be a Self-Pay client, meaning that your insurance company will not be billed by Positive Progress Counseling Associates, Inc for any of your services. 

    Payment for out-of-network services is made to Positive Progress Counseling Associates, Inc on the date of service. Positive Progress Counseling Associates, Inc will generate a paper claim form that the client can use to request reimbursement from their insurance carrier. 

    Should you decide to discontinue services, or the cost of your care becomes prohibitive, Positive Progress Counseling Associates, Inc will work with you to accommodate your treatment by reviewing your treatment plan goals with you to determine what is needed to have a successful discharge or to assist you in locating an alternative provider. Reduced fee arrangements or referrals to other providers who take your insurance can be discussed at that time.  


    Your appointment time has been scheduled especially for you. We cannot use this time for anyone else. You will be billed for your missed appointment if you fail to cancel, or you do not show for a scheduled appointment without providing 24 hour notice.  You will automatically be charged the full fee for your missed session. Your insurance carrier does not cover the cost of missed appointments. Positive Progress Counseling Associates, Inc will charge the credit card on file. All clients are asked to complete and acknowledge acceptance of this policy. If for any reason there is not a credit card on file, the full fee will need to be paid prior to scheduling future appointments.